Connect with us

Local News

Family displaced after house fire in Danville



Danville, Virginia – A family in Danville has been forced to leave their house after it was caught on fire Saturday.

Shortly after 1:00 p.m., the Danville Fire Department responded to a home fire in the 300 block of Church Street, according to the department.

When firefighters arrived, they discovered that the fire was spreading from the basement of the house.

According to the Danville Fire Department, the family had already escaped before the fire department arrived on the scene.

According to the Danville Fire Department, they were able to extinguish the blaze quickly and protect the residence from further damage.

The Danville Fire Department reports that the residence experienced significant fire, water, and smoke damage.

According to the Danville Fire Department, the fire was started by an electrical circuit that was overloaded.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *