Connect with us

Local News

Propane leak stopped by Roanoke Fire-EMS



House fire in Roanoke sent four people to the hospital

Roanoke, Virginia – Roanoke Fire-EMS crews were cleaning up a propane leak all Saturday morning.

The incident happened in the 800 block of Hollins Road NE, according to the department.

Crew claimed they stopped the leak but will stay on the scene until propane is safely transported to another container.

As of 6 p.m. the propane was transported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *